The June issue of the WRTR (Western Reserve Trail Running) Newsletter has been released!
Highlights this Month:
- Burning River 100 Mile Endurance Run Updates: now at 230 registrants (far and away a record), the BR100 will be the 2010 USATF 100 Mile Trail Championship. See newsletter for several other updates.
- Trail Runner Spotlight: Michelle Bichsel, ultra-runner and multiple 100-mile finisher
- XTERRA Races #1 and #2: Race Report by participant, Mindy Bolgrin
- "Staying Hydrated" editorial
- WRTR Race Series Updated Standings after Race #3, Forget the PR 50K/25K
- Updates on the Muddy Paws Trail Runs, the sold out Buckeye Trail 50K, YUT-C 50K, Bobcat Trail Marathon and brand new Bigfoot 50K and 3-person relay