Friday, January 30, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
On February 7th, the Dirty Dog 10K Trail Run will take place at Mosquito Lake. This race is directed by club member Jim Harris and supported by NEO Trail Club. The course is all off road on trails winding through the park woods. The race benefits the Lakeview Athletic Boosters.
More race information - Entry Form
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
- When: Friday February 13th, 7:00-11:00
- Where: Winking Lizard Banquet Room, Lakewood, OH - map
- What: Free Appetizers, Cash Bar. There's no admission charge this year but donations to CAMBA will be accepted at the door.
- Who: Everyone is welcome!
The course starts at the North Park Boat House with a short out and back, then proceeds to complete 6 5-mile loops around scenic North Park Lake. About 2.5 miles from the Boat House runners will pass Lt. J.C. Stone Field. This 5-mile loop has been the home to many exciting Ultras in the past including the former GNC 50K/50Mile/100K race. This course is sure to produce fast times since it is entirely on pavement.
For more info click here to visit the site.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Run reports: Greg Murray - Don Baun
Other NEO Trail members that finished the 50K were Nick Billock (5:56:47), Frank Dwyer (6:39:15), Jim Harris (6:01:53 and 40 extra miles the night before!), Paul Lefelhocz (7:50:16), Kim Love-Ottobre (10:24:54), Brian Musick (6:34:04), Kurt Osadchuk (7:53:00), and Ron Ross (6:12:32).
Half marathon finishers were TJ Hawk (2:39:00), Stephan Kremer (2:45:00), Bruce McMurray, and Rob Truscott (2:18:40).
Also, special thanks to race director Tanya Cady, Lloyd Thomas, and Bill Wagner for volunteering their time.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Semick won five races during 2008, and placed second in the IAU 100km World Championships in Italy. She was the winner of two of North America’s most competitive events, the Miwok 100km race and The North Face Challenge 50 Mile, both in northern California.
1. Kyle Skaggs’ Hardrock 100 Mile, 23:23:30
2. Dave Mackey’s Miwok 100 km, 7:53:19
3. Scott Jurek’s Spartathlon 153.3 Mile, 22:20:01
4. Brian Robinson’s Barkley 100 Mile, 55:42:27
5. Erik Skaggs' Quad Dipsea 28.4 Mile, 3:52:16
Performance of the Year – Women
1. Kami Semick’s IAU World Championship 100 km, 7:33:58
2. Jamie Donaldson’s Badwater 135 Mile, 26:51:33
3. Susannah Beck’s White River 50 Mile, 7:32:12
4. Susannah Beck’s Way Too Cool 50 km, 3:55:22
5. Dipali Cunningham’s Self-Transcendence 6-Day, 467 miles
Click here for full voting results.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Andrew explains his trek on the Sea to Sea trail
Andrew talking about his typical day
Some funny video clips taken by Andrew
Andrew experiences some "trail magic"
when he finds a pack of Ho Ho's
Friday, January 9, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Well, before Art Moore's FA run this morning, Kim Love-Ottobre drew the winner out of a basket of names and it ended up being....
Stay tuned in 2009 for your chance to win additional prizes!