Saturday, July 18, 2009

QotD - July 13 - July 17


To be added to the QotD list, contact Jim Harris at james.a.harris@delphi.com.

July 13th
In ultrarunning, the heart and human spirit have as much to do with it as putting in long miles.
-Dana Roueche

July 14th
Some men can run the fastest, jump the highest, or lift the heaviest, but no man has the corner on ambition, desire, and hustle.
-Anonymous

July 16th
Seek your dreams and goals
-David Horton

July 17th
Ultrarunning seems a lapse in reason, taking something difficult and multiplying it by four. I considered applying the ultra logic to my chaotic days at home with the children. 'Hey honey,' I might say. 'I had a terrible day with the kids. Tomorrow I might invite four times that number of children over for the day. Not only that, but I will keep them up all night and do everything with just a headlamp.'
-Marty Button, on being the wife of an ultrarunner

No comments: